Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Falling in Love Again with Jason Castro!

Being a celebrity fan is really not my cup of tea.....

until I met Jason Castro, the fourth place winner of American Idol Season 7.


Marked with the dread locks hair and lovable voice, Castro captivated more than a hundred of Cebuanos during his show at The Ayala Terraces last March 20, 2010.


Being seated at the fourth row and with teenagers shouting his name, I also felt my heart thumped for joy as I witness how he sang the songs intertwined with love and passion.

Mary Rose Avenido, a Jason Castro fanatic I just met, said that she's been overwhelmed that Jason came to Cebu at last after following him in social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter. Also, her fanatic fever hyped when she got the chance to meet and greet her idol and have Jason's autograph on his latest single that she just bought on promo during the show.


I also had the chance to meet and greet Jason Castro and the feeling was so undescribable. I just fell in love with his songs like"Hallelujah" and "Somewhere over the Rainbow" but most especially his carrier single, "Let's just fall in love again".


Jason Castro's music can surely make a person fall in love again-- especially a teenage one like me. Undeniably, I have just became one of his thousands of hundreds of fans and have undoubtedly kept his music playing on my playlist but the best of all, I had just truly and wonderfully fell in love again with Jason Castro.

No comments:

Post a Comment